August 18, 2017
Now available as a paperback!
Today I’m excited to announce that the book Shopping Brake: Proven tips to stop shopping wrong, and start shopping right for a wardrobe you love is now available as a paperback!
If you have ever done any of the following:
- Stood in front of your closet and said “I have nothing to wear”
- Bought something and then tried to hide it because you felt guilty
- Found clothes in your closet with the tags still on
- Looked for tips on editing and organizing your closet
- Struggled to figure out what your personal style is
- Become bored with your current wardrobe
This book is for you!
Filled with shopping tips, closet organization advice, and insights into the mindset of a shopaholic, Shopping Brake: Proven tips to stop shopping wrong, and start shopping right for a wardrobe you love will provide you with the tools that you need to own a wardrobe that you love.
Check out the Kindle version to read the entire introduction, as well as preview a few additional random pages. Or grab a print version from any of the following retailers: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Createspace