July 28, 2017
I’m excited to announce a new addition to the Shopping Brake Family today!
The book Shopping Brake: Proven tips to stop shopping wrong, and start shopping right for a wardrobe you love is now available for your Kindle. This is a self-help book for 2 types of people: those trying to overcome a shopping addiction and those who wish to improve their wardrobe. In this comprehensive how-to guide I provide real-world advice about everything related to overshopping and managing a wardrobe, including:
- Reprogramming the way you think and shop for clothes
- Mastering closet organization and making what’s inside your closet work for you
- Establishing your style personality, color palette, and clothing details
- Stopping your shopping triggers before they can do more harm than good
- Building a carefully curated wardrobe that has been personalized for you
- Enjoying the results of all of your hard work
By the end of Shopping Brake: Proven tips to stop shopping wrong, and start shopping right for a wardrobe you love you’ll understand how to stop shopping wrong and wasting your money, and start shopping right and buying clothes that you know are right for you.
Buy a copy! Leave a review on Amazon! Refer a friend!
And if you don’t have a Kindle, no worries because the print version is coming soon! 🙂
Interested in learning more about the Shopping Brake Family, click here.