June 15, 2017
In honor of Father’s Day coming up this Sunday, June 18, here’s my 5 hot trends for summer 2017 —for men. If you are stuck on what to get the special man in your life, to both 2 and 4 legged children, maybe this list will give you some gift ideas.
Shopping Brake’s 5 Hot Trends For Summer 2017 — For Men
- Strong Frames. Sunglasses are a staple for any summer wardrobe in my book. And this season, strong frames that really stand out are a way to freshen up a sunglasses collection.
- Cropped Trousers. Another trend that applies to both men and women’s wardrobes are cropped trousers. I picked a relaxed cropped pair, but if your guy is really fashion forward, go for a wide leg option.
- Classic Sneakers. It’s not unusual for men’s and women’s fashion trends to overlap. I’ve mentioned these Adidas Superstar sneakers in my 5 hot trends for summer 2017 for women, and this style also applies to men’s fashion.
- Retro Sportswear. The 90s style has come back strong this season and 1 area where you really see this trend is in sportswear. This Adidas jacket is a classic style.
- Cuban Collared Shirts. This style of shirt has a pointed, two-tiered collar. I picked one in a Hawaiian print, but you can find these in solids too.
If following the trends isn’t your guy’s thing, use this list for ideas based on category, and pick a style that fits your man’s personal style instead.
What are you getting your man for Father’s Day this year?