April 6, 2015
In my last post I merged a few of my new Business/Special Occasion Capsule items into my Spring/Summer capsule wardrobe. I added give items into the capsule I use more often, to increase their frequency of use.
This shuffle reduced the number of items that sit in my Business/Special Occasion Capsule, but increased the size of my Spring/Summer capsule wardrobe.
Spring/Summer Capsule Wardrobe
53 items in my spring/summer capsule wardrobe
- 6 bottoms (jeans, trousers and shorts; no change)
- 11 toppers (this includes: pullover sweaters, blazers and cardigans; added 1 blazer from Business/Special Occasion Capsule)
- 5 knits (3/4 or LS, for layering; no change)
- 5 gear items (2 jeans, 2 hoodies, 1 t-shirt; no change)
- 8 shirts/blouses (added 4 from Business/Special Occasion Capsule)
- 8 SS T’s/Tops (no change)
- 3 tanks (no change)
- 3 scarves (no change)
- 2 workout gear (top and bottom; no change; not shown in the closet photo; no change)
- 2 dresses (no change)
Do you manage your wardrobe by capsules?